Lauer Custom Weaponry: Firearm Coatings & Gun Restoration
Lauer Custom Weaponry is a family owned and operated business committed to providing only the best firearm coatings and custom firearm finishes. We are the proud manufacturers of DuraCoat® Firearm Finishes and an entire line of quality products for gun restoration, customization, and protection. Whether you want to change the look of your gun, replace the existing finish, restore the existing finish by replicating its original look (such as bluing), and/or refinish the original wood stock, all while adding the ultimate in protection, we have it all!
Why Choose Lauer Custom Weaponry/DuraCoat®?
We offer an ever-expanding line of gun coatings and custom firearm finishes for all of your gun customization, restoration, and protection needs.
Product line includes:
- DuraCoat® Firearm Finish
- DuraCoat® Additives
- Special Purpose Firearm Coatings
- DuraBlue™ Spray-on Bluing
- Gun Cleaners and Pre-Treatments
- DIY Gun Finishing Kits
- CamoPaks™, Peel ‘N Spray™ Templates, and EasyWay™ Camo Kits
- Parkerizing Solutions and Phosphate Coating Equipment
- Wood Stock Finishing Products
- Gun Coating Equipment and Supplies
Why Choose DuraCoat® Firearm Finish?
- Outstanding abrasion, impact, chemical, and corrosion resistance
- Huge selection of colors, sheens, clear finishes, unique one-of-a-kind looks, camo patterns, and old world technology recreations
- Large variety of sizes (1/2 oz to 128 oz) to accommodate everyone from individuals to manufacturers
- Versatility - most DuraCoat® products can be applied to synthetics, ferrous metals, stainless steel, alloys, wood, etc.
- Can be applied to all types of guns including, but not limited to: handguns (pistols, revolvers, etc.), rifles (semi-automatic, bolt action, lever, etc.), and shotguns (semi-automatic, pump, break, etc.)